Links

Saturday, November 04, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up early watching Hancock on one of the TV stations and collecting my thoughts for the day. I don't see or hear anyone or anything else wandering about, so I must be the only one up.

Tonight before you go to bed, or around 2:00 AM if you are awake, it's time to turn your clocks back one hour as Daylight Savings time ends and it gets dark much, much earlier in the evening. Most clocks do it automatically anymore, but there are some that do not.

Today WVU hosts 15th ranked Iowa State this afternoon at 3:30. Iowa State used to be a gimme game, meaning you could always count on them for a Conference win, but they have beaten Oklahoma and TCU this season so they are for real and we are going to have our hands more than full this afternoon.

Me, I'm heading out this morning and heading East to work for RTI today. Assigned a new segment that I will need to travel to, so I'm heading out early working it both today and tomorrow to at least attempt to open up all of the lines. This is where we start winding down for the year and prepare for the Holidays followed by my trip to St. Louis in early January for re-certification.

Hopefully if I get back into town early enough, I'll make it over to Amanda and Joey's for their housewarming party.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

1 comment:

Jack Crab said...

Git er dun George!