Links

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday after a three day weekend completed, now it's time to address and tackle Tuesday. Great time of the week for me to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,724 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.

* It has been 4,930 days since I graduated from WVU, the second smartest decision I ever made in my life.

* 3,531 days ago I took the smartest decision in my life out for dinner and a movie.

* 2,755 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and my life has been better ever since.

* It was 2,292 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and became husband and wife. It was a very special day for us.

* I have 5,130 days to go until I retire, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,776 days away. it can't come soon enough.

* There are 265 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 126 more days to go until Spring 2018, I actually saw my first bit of snowfall during the season on Friday. Albeit it was just a few snow flakes, but snow none the less.

* 81 more days until Phil takes center stage again, hopefully he delivers some good news.

* 48 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.

* There are 41 more shopping days left until Christmas. I know Michelle wants to do something different this year and go cut down our own live tree.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 17 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* I have written 5,050 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,950 to go!!!!!

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere but what else is new.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made, so there is that for me to work on. I did renew for another year as my database is too large for the free site.

* Mark your calendars, Jim and Chris will be holding an Auction on November 18th at the Cassville Firehall. Jim says he has a lot of tools to auction off if you are looking to add to your collection.

* Jim and Chris still are not in their new home, talk about being discouraged. It's sitting there, they have made multiple payments on it but have not been granted access to it.

* WVU is home this week against Texas. I have to say that they have surprised me the past two weeks with wins against Iowa State and Kansas State on the road. This week and next are two very big tests.

* I've started the weigh loss regimen again that lead to me losing 105 lbs three years ago. The transition is not that hard and Michelle is doing it with me. My Doctor Challenged me to lose 15 pounds by January 19th and I'm shooting for 30. It's just diet and monitoring what you eat.

* We have our Thanksgiving and Ohio Christmas events planned and scheduled for this year, Michelle and Chris set both events up this past weekend.

* I find myself drinking 2 cups of Hot Chocolate at work a day, every day. It's becoming a routine and I never drank hot drinks.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: