Links

Friday, November 10, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Veterans Day Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Veterans Day Friday.

I'm off today as it is Veterans Day, a Federal Holiday and a tribute to our Veterans. There are a number of restaurants offering free meals to Veterans, so if you have served our country enjoy a free meal on them and a thank you from me for your service.

Looking for some High School Football action tonight? Well #3 University High is at home hosting Spring Mills, if they win this week they will host the winner of the Musselman vs Cabell Midland Game. #15 Morgantown, my alma mater is going on the road to Martinsburg again, a place they got clown stomped on September 22 51-7. I don't see anyone beating Martinsburg yet again this year, they have just owned the state the last 10-12 years.

I have a Dr's appointment later this afternoon, but other than that I am off today. I will be heading out again tomorrow morning to work a couple of cases, but I should be off on Sunday as someone else has worked the section this week.

Have yourselves a great day and thank you once again veterans.

No comments: