Links

Saturday, November 25, 2017

It's Sammy

Sammy is Back
Well Sammy the Christmas Elf on a Shelf has made his return for the 2017 season. Michelle and Chad went out yesterday to cut down a live tree (best tree we have ever had, highly recommended) and after they came home, the house exploded  of Christmas. I was totally amazed, Michelle and Chad had done a wonderful job in decorating the house.  I know it something that she just loves doing, and she wanted to go and cut down a live tree this year, something her and the kids used to do when they were growing up. Our tree is absolutely beautiful this year and Sammy the Christmas Elf has shown up again to wreak Christmas Havoc on the year once again.I shared a video at the end of this post, but I sound eerily like my Dad..lol

The Mountaineers are on the road today, they are in Norman Oklahoma to take on the Sooners. The two teams marquee players are either not playing or not starting. Will Grier broke his hand and finger last week and we have lost him for the next 4-6 weeks (rest of season) and Baker Mayfield from Oklahoma who may have been the Heisman Trophy front runner is not starting because of some antics displayed on the sidelines last week against Kansas, although he will play.

No plans for today, I was going to travel to work this weekend for RTI, but never heard a word from my boss (who is off all weekend) and don't have the paperwork that I need to do my job, so she must have assigned it to someone else. Meaning, I get to stay home and relax this weekend.

Not sure what Michelle and I will get into, if much of anything today. Michelle has an allergic reaction to Coconut and had some pumpkin pie Thursday evening and had Cool Whip on top of it (we usually use Ready Whip).  Come to find out Cool Whip is made with Coconut Oil, so need less to say Michelle has been pretty uncomfortable since Thanksgiving. Her hands have swollen and her face has swollen, if it gets any worse we're going to Urgent Care. She has been taking Benadryl.

Have yourselves a great day, hopefully everyone's Black Friday Shopping (or headache as I refer to it) went well. 





















No comments: