Links

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hump Day

Coach Peanut
Two days are now behind us and we have two more in front of us, now we just need to manage to get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

I was sitting in a meeting a couple of days ago and someone mentioned that next week is Thanksgiving. It was like a ton of bricks just hit me and I looked at my phones calendar and realized, OMG, Next week is Thanksgiving.This fall has went by extremely quick and we are about to enter the Holiday Season and this Saturday is the last home football game of the season.

Both Michelle and I have dusted off the treadmill and have started using it again. We bought it a few years ago and it's just sat as a coat rack in the bedroom, it's finally getting to do what it was bought for and not an expensive cluster of a machine sitting in a corner. I know Michelle and Peanut were up yesterday morning on the treadmill as I was still sleeping comfortably. 3:00 in the morning is a time I prefer to be sleeping, not working out on a treadmill, Peanut said "Meow" which translates into get your lazy butt on this thing.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: