Links

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from some place on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture did not have to go back very far, it was just a few months ago around Christmas Time. My lovely and wonderful wife bought me a WallyWorld Mug that was used in the movie Christmas Vacation. I love that movie and Michelle saw the mug and bought it for me at Christmas time.

About the picture, well I have to be honest, that is not eggnog in the mug. One would think I would use eggnog to recreate the scene, but on that day Chocolate Milk was the very best we could do and that is what is in my mug...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: