Links

Monday, March 14, 2016

And So It begins

Today is the day that we all stick out collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work. For me however I'll be pulling double duty and won't have any real time to collect my breath until after I come back from North Carolina late next week.

This week I'll be putting in long days at NETL to get my billable hours in by Wednesday Evening and then I'll be flying out of Morgantown early Thursday Morning to head to North Carolina for 7 days of intense training with RTI / Headway to get certified, get my HSPD-12 Badge through them and pick up all of my equipment and supplies. First, I need to make my very last appearance for TNG this morning and then I am officially finished with them. So I am going to have a very busy stretch to say the least.

Starting Thursday and for the next week, my regularly scheduled blogs will not be posting and I have posted a series of blogs while I am away. I may live blog once or twice while I'm down there, but I'm making sure that something goes up each day.

Have yourselves a Great Day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: