Links

Friday, March 11, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Oh what to do what to do. Michelle is leaving early tomorrow morning to head back to Monaca for a Baby Sprinkle. She's taking Laiah and Hayley with her and even picking up Jon (her nephew) at the Airport on her way up. Hopefully she has a good day, as for me I will be staying around Morgantown for the day to get a few chores done and to start preparing for this upcoming weeks trip to North Carolina.

If you are looking for something to do this weekend, the Mountaineer Baseball team opens their home slate for the season against Old Dominion. ODU has some pretty good pitching, so we are going to have our hands full the entire weekend. I'm thinking about going to tomorrows game and cheering on the home town Mountaineers.

Today is my next to last day working for TNG, it's my last long day with them if I can make it up there as I have a couple meeting scheduled today at NETL and one this morning with RTI about next weeks training. I do have to go in one more time on Monday for TNG, but that will end my employment with them as I move on from that job. This could be a very long day for me, but it will be the last one like this.

I hope everyone has a great day today and makes the absolute most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: