Links

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hump Day

Well now that is two days that we have done in this workweek, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all down hill working towards another fun filled weekend for everyone (except me). I'll just start on another job and won't have a planned day off until probably next weekend.

This week however is going by pretty quickly, but we did learn WVU Basketball Player Devin Williams is bypassing his senior year to enter into the NBA Draft. I can recall two other players under Huggins who successfully did this, Joe Alexander and Devin Ebanks, Williams should have the same level of success or better as he is a big strong bodied NBA type player. I wish him the bast and thank him for the time he spent here in Morgantown.

Other than that not a whole lot going on, Michelle is as busy as ever at work. The girl works just too many hours but I understand her commitment to get the job done despite being short handed for some time now. Relief does appear to be just on the horizon for her and hopefully in the next couple of weeks everything can return to normal or just regular chaos instead of extreme chaos...lol

Don't think we have any plans this weekend as the new quarter starts and I'll be hitting the field pretty frequently during the first week of this quarter working on the NSDUH. This is what I spent a week in North Carolina for last week to prepare and get certified for.

I hope everyone has a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: