Links

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Wednesday

Well here we are, most of my workweek has been completed and I just have two more days to go since Friday will be recognized as the 4th of July Holiday (which actually falls on Saturday) and we will be off work celebrating this Federal Holiday.

Well I had to go buy another easy up Monday night, the cheap $69.00 one from Kmart (I have 2 of them) that I let sit outside for a couple of Summers finally gave in to a weakened frame from all the rain and collapsed. So I went out and replaced the one that collapsed (not the one I brought to the picnic) with a 12' X 12' one from Lowes. It's just one that we use when we tailgate for Buffett along with my 10' x 10' one (we use 2), so this one should last us a good while. Especially if I don't set it up and let it sit outside every day for about 3 hot summers in a row.

I did run into my Cousin Lynne yesterday morning before heading into work. She has been suffering Migraines lately and with all of the rain we have been having wasn't feeling too good. I suggested Her, Michelle and Me go out to dinner one night, I think this will be happening in the near future.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: