Links

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Idiocracy on HBO.

We had a great day yesterday at the Rosiak Party, I had my annual picture taken with Pat as we seem to have done every year. Thanks to Frank and Pat for welcoming me to their family for the 18th straight year.

Other than that, we didn't get into a whole lot yesterday, straightened up around the house and that was about it. We were in bed long before the fireworks started downtown, as it seems we do every year, I guess neither of us really get excited about them anymore. I know Pam and George went to see them on top of one of the parking garages downtown.

Today's plans are just our normal Sunday, grocery shopping and finishing up laundry to get ready for another fun filled week of work. It's been an eventful 4th of July weekend so far, so you never know what else might come up today.

If you are traveling today, allow yourself a little extra time and stay safe.

Have a great day.

No comments: