Links

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Three Sisters
Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm once again the first one to recover from a losing battle with the dreaded Sandman yesterday evening and am up collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Jury Duty on some upper channel on the boob tube.

We had a great day yesterday up in Beaver Pennsylvania with Michelle's side of the family, It was a nice and hot day, but Roy used a big tarp and provided everyone with ample shade in keeping everyone out of the direct sunlight. I put all of my pictures from yesterday HERE. We will be heading up north again in two weeks for another birthday party.

Today's plans are our normal Sunday agenda, finish up laundry and do our grocery shopping and just generally get prepared for the upcoming week ahead of us and maybe get into a few things around town. After a big day of traveling yesterday, my guess is today is going to be uneventful, but you just never known what may happen.

Have a great day.

No comments: