Links

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hump Day

Well here we are yet once again, the day that I am least inspired to write a blog and I am once again struggling for content. It is Wednesday though and if we get up over this dreaded Noontime hump, then it will all be down hill from there to another weekend.

I spoke with my niece Val a couple of days ago, I know that she is wanting to go back to school and continue her education and try to become a Phlebotomist.  She's looking into schools and may need a little bit of  assistance. I know MTech offers a Phlebotomy course who also offers Federal Financial Aid just click on the Financial Aid drop down, I'm quite sure she more than meets all of the pre-requisites. She is more than capable of doing this plus I think Jean would be extremely proud of her if she did this. Of course there is always the Ross Education Center if she wants to lean in another direction. What she deems as her biggest roadblock, is not a roadblock but a pathway. If anyone else may know a pathway in the medical field, please let either her or someone close to her know.

I know she is at that point where her kids are in school and she wants to do something else with her life. You can never go wrong with continuing your education, I was 35 years old before I ever entered into college and I know Jean was in her late 20's before she ever studied to become an LPN. It's never too late to better yourself and make yourself more marketable.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: