Links

Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday

All good things must unfortunately come to an end and that does also include those fun filled things we refer to called weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living, it's time to head back to work.

We had a great time at the Blackbears game yesterday, they won 4-3.

I did receive a little bit of bad news yesterday, Joyce Aiken passed away over the weekend. Mrs A as we all referred to her during my time at WVU. She was one that all students knew, especially if you received financial aid of any kind. Our condolences go out to Eugene, I'll update everyone with funeral information when I know it.

For those of you missing Mountain Fest, the Monongalia County Fair starts this evening with the Fair Parade with the regular Fair opening up tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow evening there is some kind of a memorial for Johnny Koon at Chic-Fil-A from 5:00 - 8:00 and Michelle and I are planning on attending and doing dinner there. Like anyone has to twist my arm to go to Chic-Fil-A...lol

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: