Links

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreary thing that we call Monday is now once again behind us, we are now staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday so I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* First and foremost of all a big heart felt thank you to everyone who took part in the picnic this past weekend. Lot's of memories captured, reconciliations, seeing family that we don't get to see enough and just spending time with a bunch of great people. It meant the world to this blogger. The album to the Memories is Right Here.

* Next I want to thank everyone who helped, showed up, expressed concern or prayed for my Wonderful wife after last Thursday Night's scare. This woman is the world to me and it's a wake up call as to how quickly things can change in the bat of an eye.

* I have to steal this quote from my sister Kim from this weekend. It was heartwarming and true."It's so easy for people to forget that we don't have forever and we aren't promised tomorrow! Treat the people you love like it's your last chance to show them!"

* 18,839 days ago my Mother and Father were blessed with a wonderful baby boy, one who would later grow up to write a daily blog that some very special readers tend to read.

* It was 4,062 days ago that I Graduated from West Virginia University.

* 2,663 days ago my life changed forever, I took this wonderful woman out for a date. Let's forget that she stood me up just a few months earlier...lol

* 1,887 days ago I got down on one knee and got myself engaged.

* 1,424 days ago I made Michelle make up for standing me up a couple of years earlier, I Married her.

* I have around 5,998 more days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 264 more days to go until Spring 2016, I hate snow so much that I'm already looking ahead to next spring..lol

* I have 184 days to go until I publish my Goodbye 2015 Blog.

* There are still 178 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, still plenty of time to get that shopping done.

* If you are counting, there are only 154 more days to go until another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* Debuting this week on the countdown, there are 95 days to go until Michelle and I go to the Springs Festival.

* There are only 75 more days to go until we head out on our Cruise for 2015.

* 67 more days to go until the first WVU Football game of the season.

* We only have 44 more days to go until we see Jimmy Buffett again, I'm kind of glad he didn't schedule when I thought he was going to, the weather kind of sucked during those dates.

* I have 37 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* This post makes my 4,105th  Blog post that I have written for George's Journal since I first started to write it a little over a decade ago.

* There are no updates this week on the Brother search. Both Carol and I are waiting on Government agencies to get us some paper work still.

* No updates to the Hall Family Tree this week, it's just that time of the year when I am concentrating on those of us who are here instead of remembering the previous generations. When the weather gets cold I'll be back to it.

* Anyone up for another Picnic in 2016? =) We plan early enough we can pretty much pick our date. (Hint Hint)

* Michelle returned to work yesterday after her little scare late last week, although she did wake up feeling the effects of a Migraine headache yesterday morning.

* Michelle and I will be attending the Rosiak 4th of July Party again this weekend. I think this makes my 18th straight year (Wow) of going.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: