Links

Thursday, June 04, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all of my pictures. Little precious lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens camera, scanned from an older image or just plain stole it from someplace on the World Wide Web. I like to find just one image and briefly relive it here for everyone to see and share a little story behind it if I can. Sometimes this is pretty easy and there are times that you do struggle to find something that just seems right. I can't complain however because it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back to 2009, back to a day when my niece Amy was getting married to her Husband Ralphie. It is a very rare picture as it is probably the only one that has "ALMOST" my entire immediate family (that was living at the time of the picture) in the picture. Missing are my nephews Daniel and Moke and his wife Ang and my Brother in Law Nick. Everybody else was basically there with the exception of my Father who had passed about 10 years earlier.

It was a very brief moment in time that seemed just like any other at that moment, but this was a rare picture of all of my siblings and both Mother's and spouses and kids all in one picture at the same time.

For the record for whoever is reading this, I'm bringing multiple cameras and a tripod on June 28th when we will all be together at the same place once again hopefully. I would love to get an updated picture of this group. Since this picture we have lost Jean, gained Kynlea and Calvin has probably grown another foot...LOL

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: