Links

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded week starting, weekending ruining day of the week we refer to as Monday is now behind us, time to start concentrating on a Tuesday and moving this week along. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidits.

* It was 18,832 days ago that I with blessed with the gift of life, I consider each and every one of them a blessing and am thankful for each and every person I have met or will meet on my journey through life.

* It was 4,055 days ago I Graduated from West Virginia University, a dream that I had always had but got a very late start in life in my quest for it.

* It was 2,656 days ago that I took my wonderful wife Michelle our on our very first date.

* It was 1,880 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, best decision that I ever made in my life.

* It was 1,417 days ago that we held our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center. It was a magical day for both Michelle and I and we are thankful for everyone that was there and shared our day with us.

* I have about 6,005 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.

* There are 271 days to go until Spring 2016, Spring is my favorite season of the year followed by Summer, so since we are now in Summer I'll count down until I see another Spring.

* In 191 more days I will write my Goodbye 2015 blog, recalling this year according to what I write right here. It's the most enjoyable blog I write of the year as it let's me reflect upon my previous year as we get ready to move towards another one.

* There are still 185 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.

* There are only 161 more days to go until my Birthday.

* We are counting down and only have 82 more days to go until our 2015 Cruise aboard the Carnival Pride.

* OK local Football fans, it's only another 74 days to go until the 2015 WVU Football season is officially on the way when we take on Georgia Southern.

* Only 51 more days to go until we see Jimmy Buffett once again this summer. I'm more than ready to do a little Fins.

* There are a mere 44 days to go until mine and Michelle's Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are only 5 more days to go until the 2015 Picnic, Michelle and I put together a little story board of last years event to share with everyone at this years gathering.

* This is my 4,097th blog that I have written for George's Journal, the over a decade old daily blog of my life and what I experience.

* There was no work done to the Hall Family Tree site, but I did make a couple of uploads and edits to the FindaGrave site.

* No progress to report this week on the Brother Search, still waiting to hear back from Carol once she gets her information and I have a request in through VitalChek that I am also waiting to hear back from.

* If anyone has any Cameras they want to bring this weekend, please feel free to do so so that we can get as complete of an album as possible.

* My niece Amy has had her ups and down recently with her chickens. From getting rid of them all, to finding a mother and chicks, to having the mother attacked and losing half the chicks to a couple of the chicks killed by a stray cat. These are the events of the past few weeks for her and her chickens.

* The West Virginia Black Bears managed to win their last two games of their inaugural Homestand this weekend. After being beaten Friday night and rained out Saturday, they won both games of a double header on Sunday.

* To everyone who thought they saw tornadoes here in Morgantown over the weekend, they were actually scud clouds. If there is no debris, there is no tornado is the rule of thumb to remember.

* If you have a few extra bucks laying around, The Phoenix Bakery needs your help. Morgantown has these talented bakers who have learned the trade from the previous owners, we can't lose this wonderful Morgantown Bakery. No one compares.

* Have a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: