Links

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time or in this weeks case a collage of those lost moments that are put up here and relieved briefly. Some times this is a pretty easy task like this week and sometimes you do struggle to find what you want, however one thing it always is and has been is a whole lot of fun. 

This weeks picture(s) was actually quite easy. With the 2015 Picnic coming up this weekend, I thought I would take a little bit of time and put the collage of last years picnic up. It was a great time last year and one of the questions that I was asked was "are we going to do it again next year" and the answer was a resounding yes and that picnic will be this Sunday. 

I'll have my camera in tow and try to capture as many memories from this years event as possible, once I create an album on Facebook for this years event I'll add other people in so that they can add their pictures as well. The collage was from everyones pictures. We're doing a little tribute to last years event this Sunday, but that will be with about half of the pictures I took last year. 

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: