Links

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Springs Festival and Football

Well I can't say that I'm the first one up this morning, Michelle was already awake when I fighting the battle with the sandman, her and cloe the cat were both up and watching television.

This morning we'll be joining John and Steph and heading to Springs PA and the Springs Festival. I've never been to this, but enjoy when we go to Amish Country in Ohio. I've heard about the Festival and Steph loves to go up there to pick up her bulk foods and spices. John and I will probably be venturing off on our own to find some food and listen to some music.

Later this afternoon, or should I say 7:00 this evening I'll be watching the Mountaineers play the University of Texas. This will potentially be the largest live audience we will have ever played in front of as they have a 102,000 seat stadium.

If this weeks game is anything like last weeks (Texas has a better Defense) this should be a memorable one.

No comments: