Links

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3,000

On September 11, 2004 I was introduced to the world of Blogging when I ran across this site and made my first blog post . Now it has been eight years, one month and 13 days. Or you could call it 2,965 days ago. You could call it 423 weeks ago or call it 71,160 hours or 4,269,600 minutes or even 256,176,000 seconds ago roughly.

Since then I have written many blogs and have told many of stories through the years. I've welcomed family members, gotten married, been through a few family feuds, celebrated many birthdays and births. I've shared my highs and lows of my life including when I change or have found jobs.

This is my 3,000th blog post. That is averaging at least one post a day for eight years, which takes a lot of commitment. I'm sure there have been times when my blog has been stale or boring, and there are times when people have been very happy to read it.

Like it or hate it, I have a very detailed documentation of my life over an eight year period. It's a very nice body of work that has created numerous reference points for me in my life. I can't express in words how valuable that is to me, and maybe someday I give future generations something to reference as to what was happening in both my life and my families.

I'm very proud of the fact that I have stuck with this.

here is to my next 3,000 blog posts.

No comments: