Links

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hump Day Sports

Well that has been two weeks in a row that the Mountaineer Football team has been taken to the woodshed. This past Saturday was one of the ugliest games that I have ever seen this program play. The defense was absolutely horrible, especially the pass coverage and Geno Smith seemed like he has cracked under all the Heisman Trophy talk pressure. They will be off this week, maybe they can get a few things worked out and get back on the right track before it's too late.

The men's basketball team have been practicing for a couple of weeks now. They had a 40 minute scrimmage last Friday that was open to the public. I went to the University High School Football game however.

Speaking of University High, my loyalties are still with my Alma Mater as University High and Morgantown High will square off this coming Friday evening in the annual MoHowk Bowl. I wish Arron a lot of luck, but I'm still a Mohigan at heart and always will be.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: