Links

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of my pictures that I have stored on an External Hard Drive sitting my my computer. I like to select just one photo to write a little blog about and reflect to a captured moment in time and relive it a little in my blog. Sometimes this is pretty easy and sometime it's not so easy to find that special picture, it is however always a lot of fun (and a good excuse to look at pictures).

This weeks pic I have to thank my niece Val for. She texted me last night asking me if we were going to be going to Jean's at Halloween this year. We didn't make it last year due to Michelle being sick as a dog, so we stayed home. This year we plan on being there and seeing all the trick or treaters that come by.

Since this is the last flashback before the next Halloween, I thought I would take a picture of the kids in their costumes from the last Halloween we were at.

After missing last year, I am looking forward to this year.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: