Links

Monday, October 01, 2012

Monday

If there is one day of the week that most people in American can agree on that they like least, it has to be Mondays. Yes it's once again that time when we stop having all the fun that we have been having the last couple of days and stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of work. It's Monday.

Looking to the week ahead, Michelle and I are planning on heading to Springs PA this weekend to attend the Springs Festival this Saturday with Smitty and Stephanie. I've never been there other than stopping in at the Springs Store, Steph asked us a few weeks ago if we would like to go when we got back from Amish Country Ohio.

Nothing planned for me and Michelle during the week. Although I want to start hitting the gym hard again as I've been half-assing it since a couple of days before we went on Vacation. I've broke a toe on my right foot somehow, so my gimpy ass hasn't been doing my full cardio workout, that changes this week.

Have a good day and let's get through this one.

No comments: