Links

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my digital pictures that I have stored on my computer and select just one to tell a little story about. Sometimes finding that picture is pretty easy, and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back a couple of years ago at the 4th of July Fireworks on the waterfront. Everyone got together at the same place we usually get together at and enjoyed a night of fireworks.

This picture was of some of my nieces and nephews that night. It's not too often that we can get everyone together and this was an opportunity to grab one of those special moments in time that is now forever captured and never lost.

I had a few more pictures from that evening, but I didn't think it would have been appropriate to post pictures of everyone giving me the hall salute..LOL

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: