Links

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is behind us and we are looking straight at Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits than that.

* It has been 1,005 days since Michelle and I had our first date. We're finally into quadruple digits and I count my blessings every day that she came into my life.

* Day 228 since the engagement.

* Now the really important one, 11 shopping days left until Christmas. Mine is most of the way done, we're just in the home stretch with cookie making on the horizon.

* Fantasy Football was good and bad for me this past week. I had the absolute worst week points wise that I have ever had since I started playing Fantasy Football. This was an important week, if I won I locked myself into the playoffs and into the prize money. If I lost and had a good showing I had enough points where I would have went into a tie breaker for the last playoff spot and probably would have won. Worst case scenario happened, I lost and didn't score any points. HOWEVER, the guy who beat me for the Big money a couple years ago was the guy I would have tied with and I really thought he was going to win this week. Thank You Michael Toth for having your best week of the year and putting me in the Money!!!!!

* Have I ever mentioned that I HATE SNOW?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: