Links

Thursday, December 09, 2010

1,000 Days Ago

March 15, 2008. One Thousand magical days ago my life was changed forever for the better. I had no idea what was going to happen, I had just been going out with an old friend that things just really didn't work out with dating. Great person and a very long time friend, but lives were just a little too different.

I was on MySpace a couple of days earlier and I had became friends with someone I had seen for the first time in years at Christmas time. I uttered those magical words "BTW, I Think I'm Single" and the rest was history.

1,000 days ago I picked Michelle up and took her out to dinner, at Pizza Hut and we went to see a movie. 10,000 BC (just wait another 9,000 days =)) was the movie we went to see, the movie to be honest with you was well, lousy. If you have never seen it, don't waste your time.

However that was mine and Michelle's first date and our first Kiss. 1,000 days ago today. The day my life changed forever.

Michelle, all I can say is Thank You and I Love You. Thank you for saving me from the prison of solitude that I had imprisoned myself in.

No comments: