Links

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now once again behind us, we are well on our way to Tuesday and I can't think of a better reason that that to do a tidbits.

* Both Michelle and I are still under the weather. We've both been fighting this on and off for about a week now, I think we are both ready for this damn flu bug to be over with and have it behind us.

* It's going to be a long day today. Starting with work, and culminating with my companies Christmas Dinner this evening at Oliverios. Dale treats his employees right is all I have to say. I am one lucky guy to be working at the best job I have ever had or been offered in my life.

* It has been 1,012 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* It's been 235 days since our engagement.

* It's only four days till Christmas, and only a few shopping days left. I'm done shopping with the exception of a few stocking stuffers that we are going to put out.

* I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I hate snow. Not just a little bit, I mean I really hate snow with a passion. Let's get Christmas in and get to spring.

* For you science buffs and if you are reading this early in the AM> We are at a full Lunar Eclipse as we start the first day of Winter.

* Hi ho hi ho and I still hate snow.

No comments: