Links

Monday, December 20, 2010

Back at It

All good things must come to an end, and in this case it is the end of yet another weekend and a time to put our noses back on the grindstone for yet another week of work. It will be a short week for me, as I will be off Friday, however Michelle will be off for the Holiday on Monday.

We did get a lot accomplished this weekend, obviously we did our Christmas baking. Still have a boatload of supplies that are unopened, but we will use them some time or another. We were both a little under the weather yesterday and neither one of us felt like doing much of anything other than resting.

I do officially have my Christmas shopping completed. There is still some wrapping to go, actually a good bit of wrapping to go, but we have a good head start on that already. I finished up yesterday with the last of my regular Christmas shopping. I may still do some stocking stuffer stuff for the stockings, but I am done for the most part.

This week will be doing our final things to get ready for Christmas. Michelle has some shopping to do, we have my Company Christmas Party Tuesday and of course this weekend is Christmas.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: