Links

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are at Tuesday, I can;t think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It's been 998 days since Michelle and I had our first date for those of you still counting. I guess we are a couple of days from a monumental event for us.

* By that count, it has been 221 days since I proposed to Michelle.

* And for those of you who are really paying attention, we have only 18 shopping days left until Christmas.

* I don't know if I have ever mentioned this on this BLOG, but I hate snow. I can't stand the slippery and cold white stuff that falls and lands on the ground. Give me the warm weather and longer days. (I type this as I am getting ready to watch Jack Frost on ABC family. Go Figure.

* How does everyone like the new Facebook? I think I like the new one and I am not one who really likes to see things change, but this is one that I don't really mind.

No comments: