Links

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, I can;t think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* For those of you keeping track, there are only 67 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* It's been 172 days since I proposed to Michelle.

* It's been 949 wonderful days since I had the pleasure of taking the love of my life out on our first date.

* I will once again be traveling to Pittsburgh for work this week. I'll be in the Burgh all day Thursday. Different location, I'll be across the river and into the heart of downtown and I'll be there for educational purposes rather than for a specific task at work. Either way, it'll be a day out of the office.

* Had a wonderful time last night with my Michelle. My boss was feeling a little bit under the weather and could not make it to the CAC to see Cirque Dreams Illumination, so he gave me his tickets and I spent a wonderful evening with Michelle seeing some of the worlds best acrobats. The look on Michelle's face was priceless.

* A heart felt thank you to my boss for the tickets. I've wanted to see them the previous couple of times that they came to down, I just never have.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: