Links

Monday, October 11, 2010

Columbus Day

I'm one of the fortunate people who have today off as a paid Federal Holiday. I'll see if I can make the most of it.

Went to Moke and Ang's wedding yesterday, it turned out to be very beautiful and a good time was had by all. I think I managed to snap 169 pictures throughout the day, some good some not even in focus, but you can view all the pictures that I took right HERE on my site. These are the full sized images, for those of you with Facebook, I also have them all uploaded to there in this Album.

For those of you interested, former President Bill Clinton will be in Morgantown and speaking at the Hazel Ruby McQuain Amphitheater this afternoon at 2:45 campaigning for Joe Manchin. This will be the former President Clinton's second visit in the past five months as he was here in May for the West Virginia University graduation.

Have a great day.

No comments: