Links

Friday, October 08, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For me however, I have started my weekend early and it's a four day one at that. Monday is Columbus Day which is a Federal Holiday, so I am off for that, plus I'm off for today because of a few long days this past week. So what is the end result, a nice relaxing four day weekend for me =)

Looking for some football? The big game in this town is when the #3 and Undefeated University High Hawks take on #7 Brooke at Home. The Mohigans will travel to North Marion to kick the dog snot out of Fraudrigeuz's alma mater  and the Cee Bee's of Clay Battelle will travel to Valley Whetzel to play.

Looking for college football? The Mountaineers are at home tomorrow to host UNLV at the Stadium in a final tune up before they enter into Big East play next Thursday night at home.

I hope everyone has a great day, I know I will.

No comments: