Links

Monday, October 04, 2010

Monday

Why oh why do Mondays have to show their ugly faces each and every week? It's the one thing that seems to always screw up a perfectly good weekend.

I guess next weekend I wont hate Monday as much as it's a Federal Holiday and I'll be off work, but that is NEXT week and not THIS week. At hand now is this week and this weeks activities. I'm going to have a very busy and tiresome day tomorrow. After working and preparing a few demonstration posters, I'll be extending if not doubling my workday and going to Pittsburgh in the evening for a Carbon Sequestration Partnership meeting at Station Square. It will be a VERY long day.

Hayley should get a much deserved and much needed day off from Sweeney Todd today and tomorrow before finishing up its run the latter part of this week. I know she is having a lot of fun, but the tedious act of juggling that and school is starting to wear on her and she is in need of a little bit of a break.

Oh well, hi ho hi ho

No comments: