Links

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hump Day

It's up over that hump and looking towards the weekend kind of a day. It's when you can put the first couple days of the week in the rear view mirror and look ahead.

I didn't know until yesterday, but my brother Gary had surgery on his ear yesterday. I guess his ex-girlfriend hit him up side the head with something and busted his ear drum and he had surgery to repair it yesterday. I heard about it after Trish text messaged me asking me if I was OK after reading a Facebook post by Val. It was nice to know someone cared, but it was the wrong Uncle who was having surgery.

I'll update everyone as I have updates as to his status and how he is doing. Personally I think he's having a hair transplant to stop hearing from me that he's going bald, but that's just my interpretation. =)

Oh well, hi ho hi ho

No comments: