Links

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Early Weekend

It has been a long week at work for me, and today is probably going to be my last one until next Tuesday, barring some emergency situation I have to handle. I'll have my weeks worth of billable hours in today and Friday will be all mine if all goes as planned.

Monday is a Federal Holiday (Columbus Day), and will mark two complete years at NETL (with SAIC and currently with Sextant). So, this means I am getting ready to embark on a four day holiday weekend.

The sad thing is that days are starting to get shorter and the temps are starting to get colder. I'm always a spring and summer kind of guy, Michelle loves fall which means we should extend these three seasons by a month and eliminate winter.

Let's get this party started, Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: