Links

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hump Day

It's Wednesday so let's top that hump and start the downward countdown to yet another fun filled weekend. I know my first part of the week has been very busy, now I'm ready to start gearing up for some relaxation.

I did get called into work last night after hours, there were some map adjustments that needed to be done and needed to be done ASAP for an early presentation this morning by one of the Fed's in Pittsburgh. I guess living less than an aeronautical mile from my office has its advantages sometimes.

On the "NEWSFLASH" front, Brett Farve has said he is going to retire....again. I think this is the third or fourth time, but something tells me he will be back again in 2010. ESPN has to have something to talk about. Maybe Lebron can have another Press Conference too.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: