Links

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Hey it's no longer Monday, we;re actually at Tuesday and I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* My niece Brittany had surgery yesterday. I spoke to Kim right as she was going in and seen on Facebook that she was home and doing well.

* Day 872 since mine and my special lady's first date. 96 days since the engagement.

* We currently have four weened kittens if anyone is needing a lovable furball for around their house. They are at that age when they are the most fun.

* We played softball again last night and once again down to defeat. I hit OK, I was a little disappointed in my last at bat though. Ended the night 2 for 3 and drove in our first run. We finish up the season next week.

* Michelle is down 28 pounds so far since she quit smoking. She went for a jog before my game last night out at Boparc.

* Hopefully today will not be as hectic as yesterday, I had an "Urgent" request from a high ranking official the minute I walked into my office yesterday.

* Oh well, hi ho hi ho

No comments: