Links

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Speeding on By

Wow has this week going pretty fast for me. It seems like it was just the weekend and we're getting ready to look down the barrel of another weekend very soon.

Michelle was under the weather yesterday and ended up coming home sick from work. We actually took a short trip to Krogers last night and maybe she should have stayed home and rested. I hate it when my baby is sick, but if she doesn't start feeling better soon (bad stomach pains) I'm going to be taking a side trip to a hospital. Hopefully she feels better this morning.

Anyone notice traffic is really starting to pick up? I guess the rumor is true, the students are going to be coming back and a lot of them are here and the rest will be arriving in the next couple of days. Ho hum.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: