Links

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is finally in our rear view mirrors and we are on to Tuesday so I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* Day 893 on the Ed and Michelle Counter. It has been 893 of the best days of my life that I have been able to share with my baby. We became engaged 116 days ago.

* If you are counting, 124 shopping days left until Christmas.

* Traffic coming home from work last night was horrific to say the least. It seemed like nothing but gridlock on our way home last night. A co-worker commented that it took him an hour to get home from work in what should be a maybe a 10-15 minute drive if conditions are right.

* For someone who was never really a wine drinker, I have made a winery that I really do like. Breitenbach Winery in Amish Country (you can find some here local)I have found that I have really enjoy. Like I said, I'm not really a wine person, but I really do enjoy wine from this winery. I have found one place where it is in fact available locally, but only a few of their wines are available.

* We will once again be traveling this weekend, Michelle's Grandmother's birthday is this weekend (her 89th) and we are going to have a surprise birthday party for her in east Liverpool.

* Michelle's sister and her family returned from a week long vacation at Myrtle Beach.

* And finally, all of the kittens are officially gone as Michelle found a great home for the last two. A co-worker whose mother took one from the previous batch took two brothers to finish the litter.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: