Links

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fantasy Football Drafts

I have not done the first bit of research, but it is now crunch time in my world of Fantasy Football.

I draft a for fun league this afternoon with Michelle's family. We did it last year, but there is only a small handful of us participating. Michelle's Nephew won the league last year.

This evening I draft in my regular league with the guys I play softball with. We draft this league every year and we actually have a traveling trophy that the winners name is engraved on and the league winner gets to keep the piece of hardware for the year and all of the bragging rights associated with it. I've came close a couple of times, but I have failed to ever win the trophy.

Tuesday night I'm going to draft with Smitty and a few of his online buddies in my third and final league of the year.

It should be an interesting football filled day. Oh, the Steelers play this evening.

No comments: