Links

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's once again Tuesday, so I guess it is a good time to do a tidbits.

* Michelle made a treat for me last night, we put our ice cream maker on its initial trial run last night by making our first batch of ice cream. It was pretty good, we're going to change a few things up and do it again later this week. I think we are going to make our own from scratch.

* Moke and Ang have bought their first home together. They closed on a trailer yesterday out towards Mason Dixon park. I'm sure that a man who just served our country for a year half way around the world could use some young able bodied assistance in setting up their home.

* Back to the fields tonight for another softball game. We play at 8:00 tonight.

* I've been helping Jane the last week or s set up a couple of websites. The registration and setup for the Laurel Soccer Club. She built a registration form and I helped her tie it into a back end MySQL database. That and the Blast Softball team picture pages.

* Both Kim and Michelle are making an effort to quit smoking for good. I bought Michelle one of the NJOY Electronic Cigarettes to help assist her in quitting. She still gets the nicotine, but no carcinogens.

* Went for another good walk last night down on rails to trails with Sadie. It was nice and warm and a little humid, so I came back with a good deal of sweat all over me.

* It's been 802 days since mine and Michelle's first date, 25 days since our engagement and 214 Shopping Days left until Christmas. However there are only four days left until an extended Holiday Weekend.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho

No comments: