Links

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WVU Baseball

Went to the WVU baseball game tonight. This was actually our first baseball game of the year, and this is the last home stand of the season.

The Mountaineers lost to Villanova 504, but it was a very good and a very memorable game.

I have had the pleasure of connecting with one of my old wrestling team mates son this morning, when I got to briefly talk to Nick Christoloulou's son on Facebook. The big surprise for me was at the WVU baseball game. I won a 12 pack of Coke and when I was coming back from picking up the coupon, I ran across my old High School Wrestling coach. I no more than said hello and he turned to the man sitting beside him and low and behold, Bobby DeAntonis. A man who I tried to structure my wrestling style after and someone I haven't seen in probably 25 years. It was a pleasure to say the least.

I have to say, it was a pretty good day, too bad the Mountaineers cake up a little short.

No comments: