Links

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Birth Certificate and other things

A couple of weeks ago I ordered my Birth Certificate, a document that I lost track of a number of years ago and to be honest had never really seen with my own eyes other than a quick glance one or two times.

Yesterday I received it from the Georgia Department of Health and Human Services (I was born in Georgia) and now have a certified copy of my birth records. They are safely put away in the safe with the rest of our important items.

I don't know why it has taken me so long to have enough common sense to get a copy of this, but I currently have it in hand.

Kim, Brittany and Michelle are planning on going to Buckhannon today to look at a Terrier puppy that Kim is wanting to buy. The Dog is a week old and she won;t be able to pick it up for another six weeks, but she is going down today to pick which one she wants.

No comments: