Links

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beautiful Weather

I don't think you could ask for better weather during a holiday weekend. Michelle and I went out yesterday and got a few geocaches out of the way. It's been a slow start on the season for us for weather reasons or just having something else to do. Yesterday however was a day when conditions were right for us to find a few. We actually found a couple of caches that were set by two people I helped get started in geocaching, but they have way more finds than I have now and have been all over the country doing it.

Yesterday evening Jane and Chris Came into town and we went out to dinner with them at Puglioni's. Of course when we get together there is a nice long BS session that always seems to be associated with it. Jane tells me her kids are into something similar to geocaching, called letterboxing. It's similar in many ways to geocaching, except instead of swag and GPS unit's you make a rubber stamp and a compass is your primary resource for finding the location of the object you are attempting to find.

I think we are going to get an early start this morning to get out and do our grocery shopping so as to avoid much of the crowds that we ran into last week when we got a later start. I think Hayley is going with us this morning.

I hope everyone enjoys their day, the weather is going to be beautiful.

No comments: