Links

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us and we have a good start to the week of work ahead, I guess it is a goof time to do a tidbits.

* On the softball front we got good and bad news yesterday. The good news is we have a make up game scheduled for this Sunday. The bad news, just look outside at all the rain. WE were going to go to the game in the limo tonight too being it was our only 10:00 PM game.

* Hayley went and had her hair done this weekend, and the place she went to absolutely fired it. She went to Mastercuts in the mall and told them to color her hair. It usually costs her around $50.00 when she goes there, although this time it was a nightmare. They completely fired her hair (and we are talking about a high school aged teen aged girl) and CHARGED HER $140.00. Michelle was livid and went up last night and spoke with the manager. My advice, don't go to Mastercuts. Professionals is not the impression that I got.

* Mom went to the hospital yesterday complaining of tightness in the chest. I'll update when I find a little more information than I have.

* This weekend looks like we will be helping Trish celebrate her 21st birthday again. Or at least we'll all like like we were 21, I think that was 1984 for me.

* Oh well, Hi ho hi ho....

1 comment:

Kim said...

How do you spell "fried" lol