Links

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump Day

It's humpday, which means we are on the downhill part of the week awaiting on another weekend. I have to say that this week is moving along quite quickly.

Yesterday was a bit of a treat, it was the first time in a couple weeks that Michelle and I were able to come straight home after work and didn't have to go anywhere or do anything after work. So it was home and we made chicken salads for dinner and a trip to the rails to trails with Sadie for a nice evening ending walk.

I did manage to order my birth certificate yesterday, I haven't seen it in a number of years and wouldn't even know where to begin to look to find the paper copy. So a quick phone call to Mom and a quick google search to VitalChek and I have the process started to get an official copy of mine. You never know when you may need a copy of one, so I ordered one.

Oh well, can't get to the weekend without getting this day over with, so hi ho hi ho...

No comments: