Links

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Hey, life is back to normal and it is Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits section.

* First the good news. Mom is Home and out of Mountainview Regional. I noticed a very big upswing in her health each day this weekend and didn't think she would be in there the one to two weeks that they were suggesting. She progressed quickly and was released yesterday to return home to a modified normal life.

* We were supposed to start the 2010 Softball season last night with our first game of the year. Mother nature however was not compliant and dropped a whole bunch of the wet stuff on us yesterday to a point where they cancelled the games. Next game is next week.

* I see Val and Bobby got a new truck, a lifted up Dodge that looks like it could go about anywhere one would like to go.

* Nick had a little bit of a scary episode this weekend. A poison Ivy infection that was starting to get into his eyes. He took a trip to the emergency room and they did a few things to pretty much kill it all off plus some meds to help recover, so he is recovering.

* Michelle and I will be going over for Dinner with one of my oldest friends this weekend when we go and visit Smitty and Steph. Been a while since I've seen him, so a visit is in fact long overdue.

* Michelle and I are probably going to have dinner.

* I spoke with Michelle's Golf Pro dad yesterday, he informed me he is kicking his arch rivals butt all over the golf course so far this spring.

* have a great Tuesday, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: