Links

Monday, April 05, 2010

Back to Monday

Well I guess it is time to put our noses to the grind stone once again and return to our labors for the week. I guess it's just a little harder to head back after a weekend of so much fun and great weather.

Michelle made an awesome Easter dinner of Ham, Home made mashed potatoes, Home made gravy, fresh home made rolls, steamed mixed vegetables and we found a great use for all of the old Easter Eggs when we made deviled eggs...YUMM.

Let's see, what does the week ahead have planned for me. First softball practice of the year will take place one day this week. It'll be great to once again assemble my boys of summer for the first time of the year and hit the field. Very special group of guys who I look forward all winter to spending the summer with.

I am pretty sure Nasrin hinted she would be in town today also.

Did anyone notice all the pretty colors and foliage that just seemed to pop up over the weekend? Oh yeah, winter is now a distance memory!!!!

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

No comments: