Links

Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For me my day is very much up in the air at this point. As many of you know my mother had open heart surgery yesterday. As we were getting ready to leave the hospital last night she was starting to come out of it all. She was fearful to have the breathing tubes (yes plural) down her throat and inserted into her neck and was giving a natural resistance to them.

I sometimes write my blog the previous night and have it post the next morning, like I am doing right now. At the time I am writing this I have no idea what the night is going to hold. My sister Kim and my sweetheart Michelle are both still at the hospital in loving support of my mother.

Hopefully by the time that this blog posts, things will have settled down and mom will be doing better. Hopefully the fresh smell of coffee (yuck) will be filling our kitchen and I will need to wake Michelle up and tell her to get ready for work. This is the best case scenario, I am hoping this is what happens in about 8 hours. Time will tell though.

No comments: