Links

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter

I would like to take this chance to wish everyone a very Happy Easter this morning. I hope everyone has plans and will be spending it with some special people. We will be having our second Easter Dinner here today. Michelle is a great cook and I know everyone is looking forward to it.

Yesterday we had our Easter Egg hunt at the house, it turned out great and the weather was very cooperative. I think for the most part everyone had a very good time and I did get a number of pictures that I have uploaded all of them to my site here. I had put a good number of them on facebook, but not all of them.

There was a lot of sadness in Mountaineer nation last night, the Men's season ended with a 78-57 loss to the Duke Blue Devils. I am very proud of the Mountaineers who end up 31-7 on the season. For those of you not knowing yet, DeSean Butler got injured and it turned out to be a Sprained Knee.

Have a Great Day

No comments: